We aim to help you achieve even your most outrageous goals.
Are you looking to refine your gymnastics skills? Wanting to improve your strength and power? Or are you needing to build an engine to crush endurance workouts? Our DVPMT athletes are those wanting extra work to do outside their regular fitness class with an aim to surpass their current fitness level. This programming offers a robust plan to help athletes advance their CrossFit abilities, and receive tips and tricks from our head programmer & coach Tristan Fouard.
What you get:
- Programming to advance your current gymnastics skills, including progressions to move to the next difficult movement you’re trying to tackle
- Intentional strength training cycles for the CrossFit competition season focused on both power and Olympic lifts
- Engine work! That’s right, those painful but necessary workouts that grow your overall endurance capacity
- Weekly communication from the head programmer on the purpose and goal for that week’s training
- Access to our private Facebook group community of other DVPMT athletes to ask questions, share your progress and build your athlete community
- For Indiana based athletes doing the $60/month option, you’ll get access to train with other DVPMT athletes twice a month at M4G CrossFit
Those interested in the DVPMT Athlete $60/month option can get one week FREE! Click the “sign up” tab in the menu to learn more.
If you are ready to sign up, click below to join our DVPMT team!
Future training camp dates are below, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
- September 12th
- September 26th
- October 10th
- October 24th
- November 7th
- November 21st
- December 5th
- December 19th